Monday, March 1, 2010

*moar frustration*

School has so totally destroyed my muse. D: It's like it took everything I loved about what I do for pleasure (i.e. html coding, photoshop, designing layouts, etc.), squeezed all the bad stuff out of it, mixed it with math and deadlines, and then threw it in my face, all the while yelling at me to get off my ass and make some goddamn money. X_x I hate you, school.

I have to go into the city this weekend to paint murals on the windows of unoccupied buildings as a community project. Then I have to take butt-loads of pictures because I'm doing the project website. D| Not really looking forward to it. I should be. I really should be. >: It's great opportunity and all that jazz...

What I really wanna do is draw the Kuroshitsuji cast in Sailor Moon uniforms and then post it fucking everywhere, leaving dumb comments like "the boots are totally canon! 8D" Goddamnit, I just wanna play in my fucking sandbox again! AKLASKLMLKM! Fuck you ActionScript 3.0 and your all your buggy shit! D:

1 comment:

  1. School is wonderful for murdering anything creative. :D

    Hopefully you can get all that junk out of the way and get to FUN STUFF. Like... like that. HUHU. I am trying not to imagine Sebastian dressed as a Sailor Starlight but it's really not working.

    [pinches his ass in those little hot shorts] >__>

    ReplyDelete