Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I seriously can't keep my eyes open right now. D:

Ugh...you guys. D:

I'm so goddamn tired all the time. =_= I can't get myself to do anything lately. It's been raining for about 3 days straight and school isn't doing anything to help my mood. I just hope AB will force me to be energetic. All the crazy usually has me going on a 3-day high even after the convention's over lol.

I'm not cosplaying, but I did stick an Inuyasha pin from about 10 years ago into my hat to show my support. :3 Seriously, I never spend money on fandom, which is why I own virtually nothing related to my interests. XD Except for maybe my precious Sebastian keychain that is currently dangling alongside the keys to my shit van and a 4-GB flash drive that carries practically my entire school life on it. And that's it. |D

Although, if this is ever actually released to the public...O_O You bet your ass I'll be spending at least half my life savings on it. D: Homg, my teeth hurt just looking at it. ASDLSDDJCHIBICIELSOCUTEICANTTAKEIT FFFFFFFF~ D8

No comments:

Post a Comment