Friday, March 5, 2010

busy busy busy

So I finished my DVD cover design completely. I like how it came out, more or less. I just wish I wasn't so crazy with light. >_>



The back panel came out a little more purple than I had intended, but I had to somehow tie it in with the front with that mango-orange color and the purple, so yeah...not the colors I wanted. I initially wanted just yellow and blue, since they're more representational of the story in the first place. OH WELL. At least it's an assignment I don't have to worry about anymore.

I have more Kuro arts that have yet to be finished, so I'll just post the WIPs up here. D: I have to get all my commissions done soon so can finally buy a new goddamn tablet. >_> Mine is like the shittiest of the shitty.



I don't know if you guys remember this one post, but I said I'd found the naked Ciel base and was gonna do a bunch of outfit designs. They're all based on food. :3 The first one here is berries n' cream, and the other one is the sketch of apple and cinnamon. :3 The berries n' cream one is probably way too gay. D: Whoops.

I held a poll on my devArt about whether I should do a Sailor Moon/Kuroshitsuji crossover, and the yes answer just barely outweighed the no answer, so this is for all of those who voted no on that poll. 8D



Ciel's murder face. Let him show you it. Complete with pigtails. XD I still want to add Grell and UT and a bunch of others, but like hell that will ever get done, amirite? D:

*fail*

2 comments:

  1. I'm voting for peanut butter jelly time Ciel
    Or banana-split sundae Ciel

    HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM 8D

    on another note, I realised why you quote "fail at chins" D:

    chins go under the bottom lip
    not beside it. D: hope... that helps? XD *SMACKED INTO OBLIVION BY GLARE THROUGH COMPUTER SCREEN* AARGH

    ReplyDelete