Monday, February 22, 2010

Auuughh~ D:

So! I finally got the first half of my imaging project done X_x Took me all night. I only got about 3 hours of sleep and I forgot to make a salad last night in all the chaos, so now I have no lunch. Go me. D|

Here are the fruits of my insanity labor. And at this point, I'm not sure it's even worth it. >_<



The bigger version is on DA. I don't feel like uploading to Photobucket. >_>

I should upload all the sketches and progress and stuff, but I'm already running late. Uuuuugh math and Flash today. I hate ActionScript. Someone just kill it, plz. 8|

EDIT: Here's version two. 8D Just finished it~



I don't like this one as much but meh. :/

1 comment:

  1. I like the second version~ They're both set up nicely <3 You have such an eye for composition, I'm jealous 83

    Hope you get a pretty grade <3

    /stalker

    ReplyDelete