Wednesday, February 10, 2010

stress,

Well, this is the last semester of the program I'm enrolled in. And it is ridiculously stressful. A hard math class, and online Photoshop class (that one's not hard since I use Photoshop everyday anyway lol), advanced web animation in Flash (my professor doesn't even know ActionScript so I have to learn it on my own X_x and I have a whole project in it due next month) and Advanced Web Portfolio (I'm working with an external client and I have a presentation to prepare for... and I don't even know what it's about. D:)

So, naturally I should be devoting my time to my studies. Only problem is I completely buckle under pressure. I can almost guarantee this semester is not going to run smoothly for me...Uuuuugh~ D:

/ramble

1 comment:

  1. Motivation? I'd say getting outta that little town you're in is more than enough.

    Or trick yourself, say "5 more yrs of this bullshit u_u" and you'll pass with flying colours. 8D

    Lol, PS class. What a piss-off. If you fail that I WILL BE VERY DISPLEASED.

    ReplyDelete