Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's late and I have stuff to do.

And it's not getting done because I'm the worst procrastinator in history. It's awful. I need to be like, hypnotized into not doing it.

ANYWAY. I finished *tealpirate's birthday gift today only to be messaged with another request to do another commission for her. XD Not that I mind in the least. lol

I also started working on another big, poster-esque pic of all the shinigami from Kuroshitsuji. :3 *completely obsessed* I'll be posting the entire process up here; from the first sketch to the final result with explanations and stuff cuz I'm cool. Actually, I've been asked a few times about my art process, so that's why I'm doing it. I don't think I'm actually that good, to be honest...:/ But, I keep trying. I know I'll get there someday. Maybe. >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment