Saturday, May 22, 2010

*drinks bleach*

So, school has officially been out for a week and a half now...and the days are all meshing together like some freakish pattern of just blah and sick. I've been sick for about 4 days now, although I could have gotten better in 2 days, I just didn't care enough to drink water and take medicine and sleep and all that. >_> I would be the worst nurse ever. Someone comes in with a bashed-in head and a lead pipe sticking out of their ass "I was crushed in a bridge collapse!" "Spray some Windex on it, you're fine!" And then I write him a prescription that just says "get that stick out of your ass" like a douchebag.

Um, I have an invitation to go to an 1860's ball, where I will be wearing a hoop skirt and frilly gloves and shit...O_o Should I go? I have no one to go with and I know my greek goddess is departing for Japan on that date...lucky fuck. I don't know. Seems kinda gay, but at the same time, immersing yourself in history has a way of making you forget about all the modern world's shit that didn't exist back in the day like global warming, Sandra Bullock, penicillin, etc. I'm a little torn. Honestly, I don't care if I look like a big fag in front of people. I've embarrassed myself so many times in the past that nothing really phases me anymore; it's the being in 1860 for 5 hours that gives me withdrawal symptoms, as much as I hate to admit it. It's 8pm, there are old women skipping around in planet-sized dresses and old dudes covering up their baldness with top hats and monocles and I'm just sitting on the front steps in my lung-crushing corset going "I wanna dick around on the internet! Where's my Ipod?!" It's sad but true. Last time my friend went with me and we spent the whole night talking about Zelda and how much we hate the Water Temple. It was pathetic. >_>

I start summer courses in a week. Fucking chemistry and programming. Do I have a brain for it? No. Do I have the internet to give me all the answers? Hm...loop hole. *plot plot plot*

No comments:

Post a Comment